Table des matières
The Open Graph Viz Platform
Gephi is an interactive visualization and exploration platform for all kinds of networks and complex systems, dynamic and hierarchical graphs.
- Exploratory Data Analysis: intuition-oriented analysis by networks manipulations in real time.
- Link Analysis: revealing the underlying structures of associations between objects, in particular in scale-free networks.
- Social Network Analysis: easy creation of social data connectors to map community organizations and small-world networks.
- Biological Network analysis: representing patterns of biological data.
- Poster creation: scientific work promotion with hi-quality printable maps.
- Twitter data
- https://www.instructables.com/Gephi-With-Twitter-Data/. Utilise NodeXL (free version on hashtag only)
Des tonnes de plugins.
- Maps of Countries - Use this plugin to insert maps of countries and world regions in Gephi. Now also includes country sub-regions: states and territories of Australia. You can also control the thickness of the line with the “Weight” parameter.
- Link Communities - This Gephi plug-in implements the Link Communities algorithm proposed in the paper below.
- Force Atlas 3D - The classic layout of Gephi extended to 3D.
- Concentric Layout - On choosing a root node, this plugin allows you to layout the graph such the nodes that are ‘n’ hops away from the root lies on the ‘n’th circle.
- GeoLayout - A Gephi plugin to display your geocoded graphs.
- Circular Layout - This plugin provides three circular layouts; one simple circle (titled “Circular Layout”, one simple dual circle layout (titled “Dual Circle Layout”), and a grouped layout with radial axes (titled “Radial Axis Layout”).
- Social Network Analysis - This plugin allows compute metrics, which can be used in Social Network Analysis.
- Layered Layout - This plugin provides layout, where nodes are in different layers (orbits).
- Excel / csv converter to network - This plugin helps transform your Excel files (or csv files) into a network, directly imported into Gephi. You can choose which entities, and which relations, form the network.
- Google Maps Exporter - Exports graphs from Gephi for use with Google Maps API. Similar to browsing maps in Google Maps you can browse graphs the same way. This way even huge graphs that include hundreds of thousands of nodes become feasible to browse in real-time.
- SemanticWebImport - This plugins allows to apply a SPARQL request on: 1. a set of RDF local files, i.e. on your computer.
- Virtuoso Importer - Allows importing of RDF data from a Virtuoso server. Uses the import spigot functionality
- Sigmajs Exporter - Export your network from Gephi to a predefined Sigma.js template.
- JSON Exporter - Exports the network to a JSON file with an array of nodes and an array of edges. This file is suitable to be used with the parseJSON plugin to Sigma.js. JSON allows Sigma.js to be faster and work
- Neo4J Graph Database Support - Neo4j Graph Database support
- ExportToEarth - This plugin exports gephi graphs with geocoordinates to KMZ files for Google Earth or other GIS software.
- Scripting Plugin - A Python Scripting Console plugin for Gephi.
informatique/gephi.txt · Dernière modification : 25/03/2022 15:39 de cyrille