Table des matières
tags: smartphone, application
Exemple d'application en open-source, pour apprendre
- Firebase auth, real-time, firestore database, and storage
- MovieLab https://github.com/ErfanRht/MovieLab
- movie database IMDb
- FlutterWeather https://github.com/ArizArmeidi/FlutterWeather
- acquiring the user's current location, searchable location, OpenWeatherMap API
- Blink-comparison https://github.com/proninyaroslav/blink-comparison
- quickly switch pictures without delay
- file-sharing flutter webRTC app
- only works on Android, Provider and BLoC patterns, retrieve all songs, pause, play, seek, repeats, shuffle, now playing, search songs, and many more.
- Timy-messenger https://github.com/janoodleFTW/timy-messenger
- group messaging app to communicate and organize themselves. It includes lots of features like multiple groups (similar to Teams in Slack), multiple open or private channels within groups, sharing of photos and photo collections, reacting to messages with emojis, and many more
- And more here :
Cordovarduino is a Cordova/Phonegap plugin that enable you to use serial communication from an Android device to a serial over USB capable one.
Les outils Cordova débarquent sur Visual Studio Code sous forme d'extension Pour faciliter le développement d'applications mobiles cross-platform.
$ sudo npm install -g cordova ... /usr/bin/cordova -> /usr/lib/node_modules/cordova/bin/cordova firstname.lastname@example.org /usr/lib/node_modules/cordova ├── email@example.com ├── firstname.lastname@example.org ├── email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) ├── email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) ├── email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) ├── firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) └── firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Windows 7 version of PhoneGap/Cordova - Intel has created a Windows 7 port of PhoneGap (AKA Cordova). You can grab the bits at the Github project:
- This project can be built using Visual Studio 2012. Doing so creates a Win32 program that hosts a IE-based web view and loads www/index.html inside it. The supplied cordova.win7.js file has partial support for Cordova events and API sets, and is able to interact with the hosting program (native side).
Adobe Phonegap est basé sur Apache Cordova et apporte de nombreux outils.
PhoneGap vs. Apache Cordova
We’re often asked “What is difference is between PhoneGap and Cordova?”. Apache Cordova was born from PhoneGap. In 2011, the PhoneGap codebase was donated to Apache for incubation, and the project has continued to thrive ever since. Apache Cordova is still the engine that powers PhoneGap, much like WebKit is the engine that powers many modern web browsers.
It’s the robust tools that sets PhoneGap apart, including: our command line interface, the PhoneGap Desktop app, the PhoneGap Developer app, and PhoneGap Build.
Avec service en ligne pour compilation Mac iOS (payant).
PhoneGap for your Desktop applications. Convert any web application to a native Windows/Linux/Mac/Chrome application.
- Build native binaries with our build service.
Api & Kits
Free and open source, Ionic offers a library of mobile-optimized HTML, CSS and JS CSS components, gestures, and tools for building highly interactive apps. Built with Sass and optimized for AngularJS. Just drop it in your code to get going, and push through Cordova or Phonegap when it's ready. Develop once, deploy everywhere.
Mapbox Cordova plugin
2D and 3D map renderer using OpenGL ES