Table des matières
Issue tracking system
Synonymes : “ticket Manager”, “trouble ticket system”, “incident ticket system”, “help desk”.
En fait “Bug Tracker” n'est pas concidéré comme un synonyme, mais pour moi le “bug tracker” n'est qu'un “issue tracking system” spécialisé pour le suivit de bug informatique durant le cycle de développement. Selon le contexte et la cible visée les fonctionnalités vont différencier les produits.
- Système de suivi universel: tâches, anomalies, bugs, …
Voir aussi Gestion de projet.
Selon le contexte, celui qui ouvre le ticket est :
- durant le cycle de vie du produit c'est le “customer”
- durant le cycle de développement c'est le “testeur”
- A customer service technician receives a telephone call, email, or other communication from a customer about a problem. Some applications provide automatic error reporting from exception handling blocks.
- The technician verifies that the problem is real, and not just perceived. The technician will also ensure that enough information about the problem is obtained from the customer. This information generally includes the environment of the customer, when and how the issue occurs, and all other relevant circumstances.
- The technician creates the issue in the system, entering all relevant data, as provided by the customer.
- As work is done on that issue, the system is updated with new data by the technician. Any attempt at fixing the problem should be noted in the issue system.
- After the issue has been fully addressed, it is marked as resolved in the issue tracking system.
Voir la page Gestion de projet/Flyspray
Voir la page Gestion de projet/MantisBT
Bugzilla can help you get a handle on the software development process. Successful projects often are the result of successful organization and communication. Bugzilla is a powerful tool that will help your team get organized and communicate effectively.
Track bugs and code changes, Communicate with teammates, Submit and review patches, Manage quality assurance (QA).
Scarab is a highly customizable artifact tracking system supporting the following feature set: http://www.solitone.org/scarab-trunk-doc/
- tech: web/php/mysql
- created date: 10/2007, last update: 11/2008
This project was registered on SourceForge.net on Oct 24, 2007, and is described by the project team as follows:
ASTRES is used in a helpdesk of the french civil aviation and allow to manage customer tickets (with workflow and level tree-view), internal actions between actors, diffused/received documents, sent/received material, planning, stats, reporting, news..
Some features :
- Statistical reports, flexible filtering engine for reporting, export to MS Excel, CSV, XML, HTML, integrated charting, knowledgebase (in the software or a wiki based on MediaWiki, workflow/process definition
- Customizable workflow
- Custom Fields
La doc est assez rustre, pas de copie d'écran, on voit pas l'état de finition (et fonctionnel) du soft …
Some features :
- Customizable workflow (by code )
- Custom Fields
- tech: web/perl/bdd
OTRS, short for Open-source Ticket Request System, is an open-source and free issue tracking system software package which a company, organization, or institution can use to assign tickets to incoming queries, thereby greatly facilitating the handling of support requests and other customer traffic.
HESK is PHP Help Desk Software allowing you to set up an efficient Web-based ticket support system.