Table des matières
Internet of Things
Ou l'Internet des objets.
Plate-formes de données
- https://pachube.com Real-Time Web Service and Applications ⇒ https://cosm.com ⇒ https://xively.com by LogMeIn. Prices start at $999/year
Software logger for devices
- NanoCloudLogger Simple cloud based logger for devices.
- Nimbits The Open Source Internet of Things on a Distributed Cloud. Nimbits is a collection of software for recording time series data to the cloud. When your systems send new timestamped decimal, json, or xml data into a Nimbits Data Point using the REST API web services, new values can trigger cascading calculations, alerts, statistics and more.
- Emoncms is a powerful open-source web-app for processing, logging and visualising energy, temperature and other environmental data.
- RabbitPi Free and open source IoT platform with HTML5 UI and Node.js API
- OpenEnergyMonitor is a project to develop open-source energy monitoring tools to help us relate to our use of energy, our energy systems and the challenge of sustainable energy.
- Phant Phant is a modular node.js based data logging tool for collecting data from the Internet of Things. It is the open source software that powers data.sparkfun.com, and is actively maintained by SparkFun Electronics.
What are LoRaWAN Gateways & Nodes? and Set Up a LoRaWAN Gateway with Raspberry Pi! LoRaWAN Gateways – What You Need to Know!
- SenseCAP Outdoor Gateway - LoRaWAN EU868MHz an IP66 industrial-grade outdoor product
- en DIY
internet_of_things.txt · Dernière modification : 07/02/2023 20:45 de cyrille