Scalable real-time transaction processing.
Build powerful concurrent & distributed applications more easily. Akka is a toolkit and runtime for building highly concurrent, distributed, and resilient message-driven applications on the JVM.
- Simple Concurrency & Distribution
- Asynchronous and Distributed by Design. High-level abstractions like Actors, Streams and Futures.
- Resilient by Design
- Write systems that self-heal. Remote and local supervisor hierarchies.
- High Performance
- 50 million msg/sec on a single machine. Small memory footprint; ~2.5 million actors per GB of heap.
- Elastic & Decentralized
- Adaptive cluster management, load balancing, routing, partitioning and sharding.
- Use Akka Extensions to adapt Akka to fit your needs.
informatique/java/frameworks/akka.txt · Dernière modification : 27/12/2015 14:26 de cyrille